About Personal Loan
A personal loan is by nature an unsecured loan that is provided to an individual based on his personal repayment capacity.There are no restrictions on the end use of this loan.It is one of the quickest ways of borrowing money. Borrower can use the money for children education, marriage in the family,medical expenses,holidays etc.
Maximum amount of personal loan you are eligible for depends on the net disposable income of the person.Other factors like your credit rating,job security,residential stability etc are also taken in to consideration.It is given to persons in age group 21-58 yrs ( 65 yrs for non salaried people).
Details of Personal Loan
- Personal Loan Interest Rate.(Monthly reducing balance) - 12% to 24% fixed ( Varies from one financial institution to another)
- Processing Fees - 1% to 5% of loan amount
- Personal Loan Tenure - 1 year to 5 years
- Personal Loan Amount - Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 20 lakhs
- Pre-closure Charges - 4% of pre-closed amount
Documents Required for Personal Loan
- Bank Statement for last three months (where salary/income is credited).
- Salary Slips for last three months (if salaried) or ITR for the last two years (if self employed).
- Proof of Continuity in Current Job - Form 16 / Company Appointment Letter (if salaried).
- Proof of Identity (Copy Of Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / PAN Card / Photo Credit Card / Employee ID Card).
- Proof of Residence (Copy Of Ration Card / Utility Bill / LIC Policy Receipt).
- Proof of Qualification Highest Degree (for Professionals / Govt employees).
- For Professionals - proof of qualification, say degree, registration with professional council, etc.
- Two passport size photographs.